The following online classes are being offered by the Senior Center using the Zoom platform. Additional classes may be added in the future.
The Senior Center will be paying the instructor their regular rate for the Zoom classes.
For all participants, we are using the honor system: This is not about money – it’s all about community and staying connected. There is a suggested donation of $5 per class (unless otherwise indicated) — send in a check at some point (once a month, perhaps). Please make check payable to Charlotte Senior Center or CSC and send to Charlotte Senior Center, P. O. Box 207, Charlotte, VT 05445.
HOW TO REGISTER: Email your name, mailing address, phone and the name of the course and day to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, mailing address, phone, and the name of the course and day. We will confirm your registration by email. Please send any questions to that address – or leave voicemail at 425-6345.
- Chair Yoga on Mondays: Monday 9:30 am with Carol Bokan
- Gentle Yoga: Monday 11:00 am with Jean White
- Pilates Plus: Tuesday 9:00 am with Phyllis Bartling
- Tai Chi: Tuesday 10:30 am with John Creech
- Essentrics™ on Wednesday: Wednesday 8:30 am with Sherry Senior
- Chair Yoga on Wednesdays: Wednesday 9:30 am with Carol Bokan
- Mindfulness Meditation: Wednesday 1:30 pm with Jill Abilock — no fee
- Pilates: Thursday 8:30 am with Phyllis Bartling
- Tai Chi: Thursday 10:00 am with John Creech
- Essentrics™ on Friday: Friday 9:30 am with Sherry Senior
- Spanish Conversation: Tuesday 11:00 am. Course fully enrolled.
- French Conversation Gathering: Tuesdays starting 6/9, 2:00–3:00. Course fully enrolled
- Italian Intro: Fridays, 1:30-2:30 pm with Nicole Librandi. 7/10 – 8/14.
- Italian Refresher: Fridays, 3:00-4:00 pm with Nicole Librandi. Dates: 7/10 – 8/14. Course fully enrolled.
- Conflict Resolution — Introduction Monday afternoons, 1:00-2:00 p.m with Mark Williams 7/13 – 8/17
- Memoir Writing: Thursday 11:00-12:00 with Sandi Detwiler. Course fully enrolled.
- Gents Breakfast Discussion Group: 8:00-9:30am, 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month – no fee
- Play Reading: Monthly on 3rd Thursdays, 1-4 pm, no fee. Course fully enrolled.
- New! Writing Your Life Story. Online with Laurie McMillan. Fridays, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Dates: 8/7, 8/14, 8/21 & 8/28. Explore storytelling techniques and utilize in-class exercises to help launch your own meaningful and important stories. Returnees and newcomers welcome. The original fee has been reduced to $30 for the 4-part series, with classes of 90 minutes each.
Weekly Wednesday Events will be continuing only as online Zoom meetings in August. No registration is necessary. A Zoom link will be provided below for access on the day of the event.
See Wednesday Lectures/Events for more information on future events and lectures.
Pilates Exercise Videos
YouTube videos taped by Phyllis Bartling for the Senior Center Pilates — no fee