The Charlotte Senior Center welcomes newcomers, builds community, and engages visitors with courses, activities, events & presentations.
Fall Schedule and Update
The Fall Schedule is now available.
Wednesday Events/Lectures: Due to Covid and the Delta Variant, registration for the Wednesday events is now required. Call 425-6345 to register. Masks are required for all participants regardless of vaccination status.
Masking: We will continue to follow Vermont Department of Health (DOH) guidelines for mask wearing and social distancing — and this could change.
- Mask wearing by everyone is strongly encouraged.
- Some classes are requiring that all participants wear a mask.
- For the Wednesday lecture/event, everyone must wear a mask.
- For other activities, if you have not been fully vaccinated (for any reason) please wear a mask and maintain a six-foot distance from others when inside the building.
- If you are not vaccinated and do not wear a mask (for any reason), please delay your visit to the Senior Center.
Limited Monday meals have started. Wednesday meals are suspended until further notice. A more regular schedule will depend on the creation of new, volunteer cooking teams. See the Meals & Menus for details
Upcoming Programs & Events
French Coffee Club
9:15 am-10:15 am
Essentrics® on Friday
9:30 am-10:30 am
Arts Group on Friday
10:00 am-12:00 pm
French Book Club
10:30 am-11:30 am
11:00 am-12:00 pm