The Charlotte Senior Center welcomes newcomers, builds community, and engages visitors with courses, activities, events & presentations.
Notice of Closure
The Senior Center building is closed to all activities as of Monday, March 16th until April 30th. At that time the Board will reassess when the Senior Center will re-open.
The Senior Center staff will be available by phone and email. Leave a message on the Center number: 425-6345; voicemail will be checked. See the Contact page for email addresses.
The Senior Center is now offering online classes using the Zoom platform, an easy to use video-conferencing application which allows participants to join a class, follow an instructor, or engaging in an online meeting or conversation. It is available on desktop and laptop computers, tablets, and cellphones for free.
See the Online (Zoom) Classes page for a list of available course offerings.
Upcoming Programs & Events
11:00 am-12:00 pm
French Conversation Circle
2:30 pm-3:30 pm
9:00 am-10:00 am
Essentrics™ on Wednesday
8:30 am-9:30 am
1:30 pm-2:30 pm
In the past 14 days, have you:
- Returned to Vermont from China, Italy, Japan, or South Korea?
- Returned to Vermont from a domestic area where the infection rate is high, e.g. California, New York, Washington?
- Travelled on a plane, bus or train?
- Been in contact with a person infected with coronavirus/Covid-19?
- Been to a health care facility where people infected with novel coronavirus/ Covid-19 are treated? (hospital, walk-in clinic, emergency room)
- Had any of the following symptoms in the last few days: cough, high fever, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please consider
quarantining yourself at home for 14 days and/or contacting your
health provider for your own safety and that of others.