The Senior Center provides a positive, inviting environment that embraces and depends on volunteers to provide support for daily activities and to keep the Center running efficiently and smoothly.
Please come, get involved, and share your time and talents with others in a friendly environment.
There are many different ways to volunteer at the Senior Center including:
- Helping with meals
- Hosting at the reception desk
- Assisting with special events
Here is what some of the the research says…
- Life is more fulfilling when you volunteer
- Health is improved when you volunteer
- Social connectedness increases when you volunteer
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
For more information please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Peggy Sharpe, by phone at 802.425.6345 or email at email@example.com.